On Friday May 26th all of our BGCDT staff met at Randall Oaks Golf Club for a morning of staff development, followed by a luncheon with the presentation of awards to our part-time Youth Development Staff.
The following awards were presented that afternoon:
- 2017 Youth Development Professional of the Year Finalists* – John Allen, Julie Berumen, Eugenia Caldera-Dorado, Mariana Bueno, Marissa Tinajero, Cindy Ugalde, Enrique Villagomez
- 2017 Youth Development Professional of the Year* – Tatiana Rios Garza
- Program Excellence – Mariana Bueno & Kayla Caldwell
- Staff Giving Champs – Celeste Wilson & Enrique Villagomez
- Dedication Award (all part time staff with 3 or less days of absences during the 2016 – 2017 school year
Special thanks to Board Members Tom Mammoser, Jason Nowitzki, and Mark Seigle for attending the luncheon to meet and congratulate the staff.
* = Each Unit Director was givien the opportunity to nominate one Youth Development Staff from their site that excelled in the following categories; Leadership, Engagement, Performance, Programs and Operations